Do you want a clear skin but pimples won’t let you? Well, we have all been there and we all wish to have clear dream like skin.There are times when your pimples are uncontrollable even after using all those anti-acne products you see in advertisements. In many cases, pimples are just because of hormonal changes and that’s why commonly occur in teenagers and generally there are quite a number of home remedies which can cure pimples very effectively.
1. Ice Cube – Ice cubes help to rapidly dry out the pimple. It works best for when pimples are on initial stage as ice reduces the redness and swelling. Therefore, it contracts the pores releasing oils on your facial skin. You can use Ice cubes on the affected area as many times as you want to get the best results.
2. Clay – This is another very effective homemade remedy for acne. You can simply add some water to make a paste of clay and directly apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and thoroughly rinse your face before sleeping. And that pimple would be gone by the next morning. What more could a girl ask for!
3. Honey – Well, all of us are aware of the disinfectant properties of honey. So, honey can be used with cinnamon or mashed apples or lemon juice or without adding anything. Yes. It’s that easy. Just apply the honey/paste on your face or just the affected area, leave it for 15-20 minutes and you’re done.
4. Toothpaste – For pimples with puss & water content, toothpaste is a great remedy and quickly dries it out.
5. Garlic – Garlic is a natural healer as its anti-bacterial and anti-viral. This is one of the best remedies suggested for acne in Ayurveda. Simply cut a clove of garlic in two pieces and rub it on the pimple, leave it for 5 minutes before you wash off.
6. Tomatoes – Tomato juice not only relieves you from pimples but also lightens your skin and evens out the patchy skin.
7. Baking Soda – Baking Soda helps to get rid of acne very fast by removing dead skin cells and excess oils. You can simply add water or lemon juice; apply it on your whole face or just on the pimples, wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
Book your appointment today with Dr. Nirupama Parwanda offering a very reasonable cost of acne treatment in Delhi.