Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance found in the body that helps to hydrate and add volume to our skin. Hyaluronic acid is used for aesthetic treatments. It is the ideal solution for smoothening initial lines that appear on the superficial layer of the skin.
It can be used for:
- Tear troughs / undereye circles
- Total facial rejuvenation & lip augmentation
- Neck and Hands rejuvenation
The procedure takes just about 15 minutes depending on the extent and area under consideration for injecting.
The aesthetic results are immediate and very natural looking. You may experience some redness and bruising after the injection that can be concealed with makeup or concealers. You can return to work and resume your social life almost immediately.
Cost of FILLER treatment?
- Cost of 1ml of fillers is 18000 to 25000
- Lip filler or tear trough filler cost would be around 20,000 (1ml)